Dr. Smith and Dr. Buckrop use MLS Laser Therapy as an innovative treatment to successfully reduce pain and inflammation – 90% of patients experience significant and quick improvements of their symptoms after only three to four sessions.
MLS stands for Multiwave Locked System, which means two different kinds of lasers are locked onto the affected area on the foot simultaneously. The lasers’ energy increases blood circulation, cell growth, and helps damaged tissue heal. MLS Laser Therapy has the following benefits:
- Pain- free
- Session takes less than 10 minutes
- Positive effects often emerge already within 24 hours
- Acute conditions might only require one session
- No negative side effects during or after the application
- Can be used to treat chronic conditions
This FDA approved therapy can be used to treat the following foot problems:
- Tissue injuries
- Vascular conditions
- Muscle Soreness
Dr. Kevin Smith DPM has become the first podiatrist in the Quad-Cities to offer MLS Laser Therapy to his patients, so don’t hesitate to make an appointment in order to find out whether Laser Therapy will work for you! In the meantime, learn more about this method of treatment here.